Tuesday, October 17, 2006

my first attempt

It has been so fun to keep in touch with family by reading their blogs. It is almost better than talking. I finally got a digital camera so I will post a few pictures when Mark gives me that lesson. He has succeeded in teaching me how to use the camera. I am so happy to have kids that help me do things I don't do well. My kids are all great. I love having them all so close. I talk to them daily and see them a few timwes a week.
I am looking forward to our trip on the 31st of the month. I will send pictures if any are good.
I have Jett here today. And I miss having Kylie daily. School gets out at 3:15 and Shannon picks her up, so I, grandma is doing less crafts without my buddy. Jett is very into numbers and letters, puzzles, and has an incredible memory. He goes to school until 10:40 every day and I pick him up. Now that it is cooler we like to go to the park and play outside a little more.
I know this is boring but I don't do much, this is my life.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Randle Crew said...

It is not a boring life when we are there is it mom? I am glad to know we can livin' up your house every once in a while. I love you and Im thankful for all you do.

9:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home