Monday, October 23, 2006

looking forward to the trip but it sure takes a lot to get ready to be away for 10 days, with only 2 bags of luggage.
The weather has been awsome, in the 70's and we actually have leaves that are starting to turn color with the cooler weather. I have my fall pansies and decorative cabbage in the front but havent done the back yard yet.
We had our family Sunday dinner and it was Tommys birthday yesterday. Tacos seem to be a frequent pick for the family, and I like to cook. One of Melissa and Shannons neighbors came to dinner also. Some of the comments like you cook the taco shell? Freshly grated cheese? You make your own chips. It made me glad that I tried to teach the kids how to cook some things from scratch. I am blessed to enjoy cooking. Any one that has a family favorite recipe that they want to share? I am open for new ideas.
Enjoy the season, its beauty, its change and be aware of how blessed you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home